Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Market Season Begins



This is the first market day this year for me. Van East Market at Trout Lake is always a lot of fun and the weather today was marvelous. Here is what it is like inside and outside the tent. I will be there again next week if anyone is in the neighbourhood and wants to drop by. The Market is at 15th Avenue & Victoria Drive in the Parking Lot of Trout Lake Community Centre 9am - 2pm each week. Great to see you there. The next day, Sunday, June 1st, I am at Kitsilano market for the first time. I am looking forward to trying it out. Kitsilano Market is located at 10th Avenue and Larch Street in the parking lot of Kitsilano Community Centre it is from 10am - 2pm each Sunday.This is the first market day this year for me. Van East Market at Trout Lake is always a lot of fun and the weather today was marvelous. Here is what it is like inside and outside the tent. I will be there again next week if anyone is in the neighbourhood and wants to drop by. The Market is at 15th Avenue & Victoria Drive in the Parking Lot of Trout Lake Community Centre 9am - 2pm each week. Great to see you there. The next day, Sunday, June 1st, I am at Kitsilano market for the first time. I am looking forward to trying it out. Kitsilano Market is located at 10th Avenue and Larch Street in the parking lot of Kitsilano Community Centre it is from 10am - 2pm each Sunday.

No comments: