Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Confessions of a Blog Newbie



Yesterday my friend Carmen of Melonhead Knitwear came over to help
increase my very shaky blogging skills. Since my daughter, Sophie,
set-up this blog I have kept it quiet and posted infrequently. Now
thanks to Carmen I think I am capable of much more. This is so exciting.
I still will be more of a picture person than a word person but with
friends and spell checker to help I feel a new sense of empowerment.

So for practice in posting pictures I will go back to last time this year when I particpated in the Seymour Art Festival at the Seymour Art Gallery in Deep Cove.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoying reading your blog and catching up on your life. The lotus art reminds me of matsutake ! I hope you had a great adventure in New Brunswick. My part of the world....we often claim that it is actually part of Maine!

Noreen