Friday, November 14, 2008

Getting Stuff Out


This is the maddest time of year. On Monday I will be taking work to The Ferry Building in West Vancouver and the Seymour Art Gallery in Deep Cove. Both places have Christmas Markets and I am one of the elves delivering goodies that we elves have spent the year making in our collective work shops.
The market in West Vancouver's Ferry Building is called Great Stuff. It runs from November 22nd to December 20th. There is a sneak preview Friday the 21st from 4 to 8 PM but I have never made to this event because I will up to my eyeballs in the East Vancouver Culture Crawl on the same day every year.
Seymour Art Gallery will also have a Market in the gallery for the first time this year. I will be helping to set this one up on Monday so I will know more about I after that.
I am looking to the serenity of the new year. More making and less getting out.

No comments: