Friday, December 19, 2008

Back to the Blues


Tomorrow is the last market of the season, the Womens' Faire at HeritageHall.

There is no way that I will be able to do all the things I wanted to do this year so I have spent some of the time today on making blue things. When I started doing polymer clay I thought that the only colours I would ever use were indigo, white, and gold. Gradually other colours crept into my work but I still like to go back to the blues for a re set now and then.

I made the experimental hair sticks today and the earrings I finished off yesterday. I am looking forward to the new year to do more blue sculptures. One of my horse sculptures sold recently which added another incentive to get going again.

Well only to more market days this year. Even if it snows I will be at the market this week end. Drop by and say hi, it could be rather quiet on Sunday.

No comments: