Monday, February 23, 2009

Life Beyond Horizons


Well, our week end of polymer clay is over. Two more years to get ready for the next Horizons in 2011. We all had a great time. Good enough that it will take a few days to get over it. Here are some of the buttons that participants made for the button swap. I still am trying to locate a couple that I really like. I put them somewhere really safe - perhaps you know how that works. I will post them when they come to the surface.

So many people worked to put this event together and the hotel staff was really co-operative. Little plug here for the Park Inn on Broadway. I great place for a retreat in Vancouver.

Buttons starting on the left and going clock wise; Deb Groom (face), Nancy Quinn (black and white edge), April Payton (red, white and blue), Barb Alexander (ginko leaves), Shelley Poole (flowers), Gera Scott Chandler (blue on green card), Tina Holden (square green on card), center Lawrence J. Smith (circle, square, moon), Wanda Shum (two little buttons with squares),
Jem Mercer Redlich (mapel leaf), and Ellen Kocher (heart).

Kick, kick, kick. I am cross at myself for mislaying the others but they will appear eventually.

3 comments:

Tina Holden said...

Glad to have found your blog, Joan! Will add you to my blogroll. Come over and visit my blog, you've got an award to pick up :)
Tina
http://beadcomber.blogspot.com

2 Good Claymates - Dave and Carolyn Good said...

Hi Joan, You need to come by our blog as well as you have an award from us as well!

Carolyn and Dave

www.2goodclaymates.blogspot.com

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

Sounds like you had a great time! Hopefully next time I will be able to attend.

Your new button collection is fantastic even if you are temporarily missing a few. Hope you find them quickly!