Thursday, March 5, 2009

Perfume Pens

Here is a look at what I have been working on for the last few weeks. Not high art but fun because I love to explore a bunch of different ideas.

A Perfume Pen is basically a felt tip marker that you fill with the perfume of your choice.

To fill you unscrew the cap, dip the tip into the perfume for one to two minutes, then replace the cap. The tip "wicks" up the perfume and fills a larger wick inside the long tube. Any possible leakage is prevented by an "O" ring seal between cap and pen.

I wonder if you could fill them with ink and use them to draw. I think I must try that but I laugh to think of what would happen if you mixed and ink filled one with the perfume ones. Maybe I won't try that just yet.

1 comment:

2 Good Claymates - Dave and Carolyn Good said...

These pens are beautiful Joan!

Carolyn