Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spring - She's a Coming



The urge to garden is growing daily. My tomatoes planted on February 12th are up and clapping there little green hands together in anticipation of the new growing season. Now I must divide my time between claying, gardening and keeping my life on an even keel. I am afraid that it is the later two that suffer the most.

Images of gardens are not the same as gardens but my clay floral images keep my garden ever in mind. I am getting ready for the Under the Cherry Tree event at Van Dusen Gardens. It is March 28th and 29th. It is the first time that I have done this event and it will be torture to stay in my booth when all the wonders of the garden at right there.

Anyway, I will have lots of cherry blossoms item in my display along with my beloved blue and white work.

1 comment:

Carmen said...

Wish I could be there.