Thursday, April 30, 2009

Whistling a Different Tune


So much has been happening. My daughter, Sophie was accepted into the University of Guelph. My son, Max turned up with his first car. He will be moving back in with use tomorrow. That's what happened yesterday. And in the background a craftsman is changing our locks, Hugh is finishing our income tax and I am working on a new kind on whistle. Perhaps some would say this one has to get a life but that is quite enough excitement for me for a day.

To day I will looking a studio space with my friend Carmen. I still work at home but some day!

3 comments:

Carmen said...

Congratulations Sophie, Max, Joan for the gorgeous new whistles and Hugh for getting the taxes done. That is a lot accomplished for one household.

2 Good Claymates - Dave and Carolyn Good said...

How do the whistles work Joan? They look really cool!

Joan Tayler said...

The whistle is the cross piece at the bottom on the half circle, then it is just a matter of blowing thought the correct end. Thanks for the "cool".