Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wildlife on the Horizon



I am getting ready for a one week group show at Seymour Art Gallery. It is part of the Seymour Art Festival that happens every other year. The part of the show that I participate in is from June 23 to June 28. I helped install the first show - Wild Women - on Monday. It is always exciting to see what people will come up with. This first in the series is really fun.

The art festival is a great way to work with other artists and explore new ideas. More posts as the date approaches.

I am leaving tomorrow for a few days in the interior in spite of the fact that I have too much work to do. Summer always leads to a struggle whether to stay home to work and love my garden or to adventure out to see the greater world. Sophie and I hope to hit the road early tomorrow.

2 comments:

Carmen said...

Have a great time. Wish I was going with you.

2 Good Claymates said...

I love your earrings with the feathers Joan -- I think they will be a hit!