Monday, August 17, 2009

This Years Crop of Angels


It's that time of year again. Every year when they arrive they are a little different.

This year I discovered that it is better to make the hands and faces first, back them and they incorporate them in the rest of the angel. I used a little loop of 24 gage gold filled wire to make the hanging loop at the top of the hallow. It is cooked right in so it can't come out. This was problem in the past.

As in the past all the angels are a little different. So far this is the my favourite - good thing that they are not like children so I have the luxury of choosing favourites.

2 comments:

Carmen said...

Love the angels.

2 Good Claymates said...

Your angels are so gorgeous! I especially love the one on the far left 2nd row down -- the colors in the robe are beautiful!