Sunday, November 15, 2009

Button Down the Hatches


It is less than a week to the Eastside Culture Crawl. I had all sorts of good intentions to post before now and all sorts of things that I wanted to say. I would say "share" but mostly it is I who reads this blog, but all must stop while I button all the loose ends for the first of my holiday sales. There are not many but that doesn't mean that I can forgo my yearly "nickers in a twist" reaction to stress. Loading pictures in a less stressful activities so it's buttons, buttons

and more buttons.

3 comments:

Carmen said...

Gorgeous buttons!

2 Good Claymates said...

Love your buttons!

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

These buttons are absolutely beautiful Joan. Your finishing work is impeccable!

It was a pleasure meeting you the other night. It is nice to get to know some more local people in the polymer clay community.

BTW I did post about the Christmas party. Pop by and say hi!