Thursday, December 10, 2009

Seduced by Colour Again

The Farmers Holiday Market is the Saturday and I am playing with clay. There is a reason. My clay demo at the Holiday market. I am preparing this morning and as usual am not as on track.
Tomorrow I am at Arts Off Main minding shop and carding new work for Saturday. Maybe someone will drop by for a sneak peek at the new stuff.

Come to the Farmers Market here is some great crafters and yummy stuff. Besides you can pad the audience for my little demo. 3:00 centre stage - a little stage. Now I am going to play with colour again and pretend that am getting ready or my preformance. Which is my best side? - who cares.

2 comments:

Carmen said...

You'll be great.

2 Good Claymates said...

I'd come if I wasn't so far away! Hope it goes well!