Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bringing the Garden Indoors

I love gardening. I spent part of the day pull out rotten boards and replacing them with bricks. I used to work as a gardener but it is not as much fun when you can't pick and chose your days to be outside. Today was great but I did stay in long enough to finish the first of the vases that I am making to hang on the wall or stick on the fridge.So I bought the astromarias for the picture. I still feel like I have make a link between the garden and clay.

I can't wait to pretty up my market tent with flowers this summer.


2 comments:

Melobeau said...

The vases are beautiful and what a lovely way to bring your garden inside. Your market tent is going to be even more stunning this summer.

Joan Tayler said...

Thanks for the encouragement.