Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Moving In



This is my new space a couple of weeks ago.



This is what it looked like yesterday.

I am still working at home much of the time but it is good to work at the studio where there are others around. Carmen's studio is just across from mine and there is a good energy in the place even when I am there alone. When there are a distracting number of people around and amazing amount of work can be done. I am looking forward to spending a little time there most days even if it looks like a dark basement to most, it is my cozy cave.

1 comment:

Melobeau said...

Brava in setting up the new studio! You've made a lot of progress very quickly. Hope your muse will enjoy the new workspace and I look forward to seeing your new work once you finish getting settled in.