Thursday, April 1, 2010

Let the Parade of Birds Begin.

The problem is that I would rather play with clay or garden or many other things rather take pictures of my work and post on line. I will get over that. Even now I am working on it. See! two posts in a day and some bird pictures.

pictured are:
top row – Canada goose, Loon, Dicky Bird, Western Gold Finch
middle row – Mountain Blue Bird, Robin, Mallard Duck (drake), Mallard Duck (hen)
bottom row – Penguin, Cardinal, Eagle, Western Blue Bird

5 comments:

Beadwright said...

You are certainly in bird mode.
Happy Easter to you.

Nicole/Beadwright

Melobeau said...

Congratulations on you PCD feature! I can see why, your work is totally amazing. The tiny work is so perfect. KUDOS.

Flowermouse Design said...

I love your birds. The fact that you imitate real birds makes these alive. It really gives hope of summer!! Great work indeed!!

Joan Tayler said...

I am thrilled to be on PCD. Did a little dance around the room and then went to work.

2 Good Claymates said...

Hi Joan, I saw you on PCD! Congrats! I like everything you do but I especially love your little birds the most --