Sunday, April 25, 2010

This is Research but Spinning is Fun

Here is almost the end of April. The jury has spoken and I am in the large November show that I wanted, my daughter is back from university for the summer, and I am still dancing with another medium partner, wool. I am at about the fourth generation of spindles and I will be going to my second (and last) drop spindle class tonight. Lots of other things should be getting done like taxes but I think that I had better go and try out the new spindles that I finished this morning. Oh priorities, priorities.


Mark three spindles with my single ply yarn and ginko buttons.

More ginko buttons – ladybugs attached to some.

Full spindles.

2 comments:

LindaG said...

Joan - did you get into Circle Craft??? Congratulations!!rojolabios947

Joan Tayler said...

Circle Craft it is. Excited!