Monday, July 12, 2010

Why We Do This Stuff

It has been a long time since I have blogged – blogging is not why I do this stuff. This stuff is craft/art and selling at markets. Besides earning more money to buy more stuff to make more stuff, most of the crafts people that do festivals and farmers market love the excitement of delivering just the right thing to just the right person. I had that opportunity yesterday at a near perfect day at the Ladner Farmers Market. The right guy got right thing and I got the photo to prove it.


Hands held over my head I took this picture just outside my tent.

And another shot at the front of my space.

And one of what they were looking at.

I won’t be back in Ladner until the 22nd of August but I have lots of other markets to look forward to especially Filberg on Vancouver Island at the end of the month.

2 comments:

Beadwright said...

Wow your market looks wonderful. I think I will come up there. LOL
Looks like lots of fun.
Nicole/Beadwright

Carmen said...

Looks great Joan. Nice to see such a crowd at the market.