Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dream of a Machine


It’s here and I hope it’s friendly. I just received the “Dream Machine” that I orders back in the middle of June. Nice shiny and I get to try out the motor today. I tried the hand crank yesterday – definitely more heavy duty than any pasta machine that I have tried. I am glad that I got the motor because I can see that cranking could get a little hard on the shoulder. I have some gold clay leaching, waiting for me to condition it.

In spite of the occasional blog entre I realize that this year my photo record is rather patchy. I think that I will start taking picture of the top of my work space just to show that there is activity.

This is the fist installment.

1 comment:

Susan Turney said...

Wow! Those strips of clay are amazing. I can't wait to see more!