Friday, August 20, 2010

One Day at a Time

The big event today is that I actually found my camera and my chip reader at the same time. I have been working hard and have not taken nearly enough time keeping things straight. Today I am taking the new pasta machine to the studio for some serious conditioning – but only after I load the car for what is predicted to be a rainy week end at the markets - Saturday in the Westend and Sunday at Ladner. I will be glad to see those hardy souls who come to do their shopping and catch up on what has been going with the other vendors.

My desk – things are happening.

This is what happened.

3 comments:

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

Beautiful bangles Joan! Even though we sure could use the rain around here, I hope you have clear skies over your Markets. Good luck and come home with no stock and a heavy cash box!

2 Good Claymates said...

Holy Smoke Joan! You'd think we were just claying together this past week as I just finished putting some bangle prototypes together that are just like yours! At least the construction part -- different veneers on the outside.

2 Good Claymates said...

Oh -- almost -- I just looked again and mine are in three sections and not four -- but you know how they say that great minds think alike! lol!