Monday, November 22, 2010

Full Circle

Well my first year at Circle Craft is over. It was great. Thanks to Mayu for getting me into the swing of things, Nancy and Ellen for helping me stay on the straight and narrow, Adrienna for her smile and retail savvy, and all the hands and minds that got me through is first big one. I will not forget the Max for not being too cool and Hugh for putting up with me.

But here is the news. There were four other artisans at the show that use polymer clay. Two of them were selling Christmas d├ęcor items exclusively. Then there is the wonderful Wanda Shum and Sophieori from Montreal.

Fairies, Angels and more from Vancouver Islands Mirella

Steve Griffith in a forest of his own creating

Wanda who will soon be off to shows in Alberta

Sophieori’s beautiful simplicity of Skinner blends

That’s it for today I am off to help put up the ‘Winter Gift Gallery at Seymour Art Gallery.

1 comment:

Gera Scott Chandler said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time there Joan- great to see so many pc artists too!

/enjoy the Crawl!!