Wednesday, November 17, 2010

So This is It!

Starting at 10:00 this morning my first ever Real Big Show. My neighbour Mayu will be there to get me off to a good start. Thanks Mayu.

My booth already to go

Rain is forecasted but it is big warm and wonderful inside. I can’t wait to see how it looks finished. Yesterday I watch people setting up a forest of Christmas trees and there is a great long house with native artists. If we are not to busy it will be great to look around and it we are to busy that will be great too.

B124 – That’s me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work, Joan! I hope everything is going well for you at the show - have been thinking about you all week. Just one more day - hope there are lots of visitors to the show and that you are having a good experience . All the best,
Susan LeBlanc

Gera Scott Chandler said...

The booth looks great Joan! hope it went well!!