Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Beginner Classes this February

This February I will be offering two types of introductory polymer clay class at Arts Off Main, an artists collective in Vancover. I will provide all the tools and enough clay for the class (about two blocks). If you want more clay you can buy Fimo Soft clay from me for $3.00 a block or I can point you to places that sell pc clay.

We will out with basic millefiori or mokumegane techniques. Even something simple can look quit difficult. Secrets will be revealed. Beads and veneers will be made.

While your beads cook we will prepare clay for additional work and I will help with individual projects.

If you fall in love with the medium I can sell you some of the supplies or direct you to where they are sold.

For the flyer containing more information go to Classes.

No comments: