Thursday, January 27, 2011

Get in my Enros in Rows

I have been making for a couple of years but this last month I have been motivated to see if I can push it a bit. I was surprised that there is so few of them turning up on the net. They have a charm and now that we have memory chips they actually have more of a purpose then ever before. Mostly I just like them. They feel good and they do something – like open. There are more coming - some smaller ones that I will make up as necklaces. This is what I want to so now but there is the summer to plan for and juries to submit to. I'll do a little of that and reward myself by working on more enros.

2 comments:

ellie said...

Joan...i love these! The colours and textures are so rich. Love to do a class sometime.

Carmen said...

Looking good.