Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Filling in for January

Week 5
Harlequin Romance

















This is a buttonacious week so as I have promised myself I am posting a new set if buttons to make up for my slow start in January. Last week I spent some time making translucent canes. As I played around with them this buttons immerged. For once I didn’t have to search for a name. They are Harlequin Romance. Even before they were baked their character was clear. They are not styled for bodice ripping but the name seems just right.

5 comments:

Fiona said...

What interesting buttons. Very unusual. They work really well.

Marian Hertzog said...

Oh I like these! Harlequin Romance is a good name! I want to touch them! LOL

Melobeau said...

Luminous, Mysterious to the "core", and utterly "Harlequin". What a lovely bead!

Rosana said...

beautiful!!!! love the luminescence they just glow as if from within.

pattyjay1947 said...

tutorial?