Thursday, May 5, 2011

Vancouver Airport is for the Birds

My bird have been chosen for sale at the CCBC Craft House Shop at Vancouver International Airport (YVR). I assisted them in their flight on Tuesday but it will be a couple of weeks before they have nested in and be ready for sale. Nine other artists have been chosen and the shop keeper is waiting for all of them to bring in there work, then there will be a major shuffle and my birds will be among the new offerings.

I know that is it is Cinco de Mayo in Mexico and Kodomo no Hi (Children’s Day) in Japan but for me it’s YVR Day because not only have my birds been chosen but today I am off to the airport again to meet my daughter who has been off in Guelph at University since last the middle of last August. It will be so good to have her home.

No comments: