Sunday, August 14, 2011

33 Week - Golden Bamboo

33 Week - Golden Bamboo
Our coop is full of bamboo. Not just nice polite bamboo but bamboo that come up through that asphalt and pushes the concrete aside and popping up between the walkway and the houses. In spite of this I do like bamboo. I would show pictures of its persistence but I am away from home at the moment but I will still post more buttons.

The design on these buttons is from five little tools that I made from polymer clay. Using these I can make each button a little different.

Tuesday my daughter and I will be travelling bback to Vancouver. I am actually looking forward to getting back to my studio. I am not great at this relaxing thing. I have brought jewelry to assemble while I am here but I am also enjoying visiting family and the occational visit to the bench.

3 comments:

Beadwright said...

Love these bamboo buttons. Fantastic
Nicole/Beadwright

Roberta said...

I agree. Fantastic pattern!

Fiona said...

I just love your buttons.