Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Week 31 – Ladybug Garden

We are back in Vancouver as of an hour ago. The Filberg Festival in Comox  was the best ever. No rain, happy people, good food and terrific music. My daughter Sophie and I are exhausted. Friday we are off to Sechelt for the Hackett Park Market. This is a market that I have never been to but when I talked to other crafters I found out that there will be lots of people that I know selling there. We’ll see soon how that goes. I am going to be super busy for the next two days making more stock.

Before I left Vancouver last week I finished up some new buttons. I have done this kind of thing before in whistle, boxes and pendants, but this is the first time for buttons. They are faux stone with milliefori slices, flowers, leaves and shaped ladybugs. A brand new old favorite.

Now off the pasta machine.

2 comments:

Polyanya said...

Lovely Joan - I make my flower buttons like this minus the ladybug - sadly too far north to have any. Thank you for the button tip! Good luck for the new fair! Iwona :)

Lupe Meter said...

Lovely buttons...especially love the ladybugs!