Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Week 50 – Navajo Blanket

I decided the I wanted to make a kaleidoscope cane in browns and grays. When in was finished it reminded me of the blankets that my in-laws liked to buy in the American Southwest. When I look at the images of blankets on the net,f the blankets are mostly bright colours but the ones that I have seen have all been muted colours. It must have had something to do with the taste of the buyers. Now I want to make more but it is off to the real December world again.

Here is a link to the back of the button.

2 comments:

Roberta said...

I love these. I love all your buttons. Sometime can you show the underside for us?

Joan Tayler said...

Hi Roberta and any other curious person.
I have included a link to what the backs of my buttons usually look like. I hope this is helpful.

joan