|Week 50 - Eagle feathers.|
How do you clean up your act?
I mean, of course how do you clean up your hands and tools when your work with polymer clay.
Some to the things that I have heard about for cleaning are:
- Alcohol, not sure what kind or how much ( maybe a glass of wine and then you don’t care any more.)
- Armoral on a cloth for tools, not hands.
- baby wipes for both hands and tools
- olive oil or other oil to dilute the clay on your hands before wiping them off.
- high oil content craft bar soap, seems to dissolve clay, especially good for dark colours.
- Dial soap, for hands I assume ( haven't tried it but I hear it is good.)
- always wear gloves (can't seem to manage this one.)
I am curious about what others have found out. Some other answers are at this Yahoo answer site and some more at Tiny Hands (check out their cute miniatures).
What do you think?