Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Catching Up

Week 45 - Blossoms on black

Week 46 - Cinnabar
This has been a very busy month. Getting show applications in is one of my least favourite tasks but Carmen and I refreshed our shared studio and that was fun. We aren’t finished yet – pictures will arrive on this blog eventually.

It was nice to get over to Victoria to hang out with the Vancouver Island group. (Thank you Nancy for driving ) I wanted to give the group there a chance to get buy some of my rubber stamps and texture sheets before I put them up on Etsy. We had a great time ( at least I did). It was good to share ideas and energy.

I haven’t forgotten about the earring challenge. I am including a couple of pairs with this post. I have always liked the idea of the back of object holding a little extra. Sort of a surprise, so I have shown both sides of the earrings.

Now off again to try to catch up.

No comments: