Monday, March 12, 2012

Neither Rain nor Sleet - Nor the Postal Service

Dragon Parts and examples

Teapot Tempest and examples
Well it wasn’t really the postal service so much and the border customs acting together – not sure if it was the Canadian or the American services – but the conclusion is that my stamps have finally arrived after a prolonged tour of the West Coast. I have them posted on Etsy but I am happy to answer any questions here. I hope they sell so I can finish more designs and have them made into stamps.

5 comments:

2 Good Claymates said...

Congrats on getting your texture sheets finished Joan. They look really cool and fun to work with!

Polyanya said...

Well done Joan - shop looks great! You've beaten me to it again. I sent an Etsy message to you about postage to the UK, did you not receive it. Cheers Iwona

Joan Tayler said...

Hi Iwona

I had not realized that I had to go into Etsy to answer a Etsy Message so I just sent a email out into the ether and it obviously never got to you.

I await your on line shop - go for it girl!
cheers
joan

Polyanya said...

Thanks Joan I'll have to now won't I? :)) I never got your message either:(( -

Kim said...

I'm so happy to see that these are finally available. I've been dying to get my hands on the dragon parts stamp. I'm off to place an order!