Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Angst of Blogging

I can't believe that it has been a whole week and I haven't actually put anything up on my blog. I have done a couple of experiments that I thought that I would blog about, but what do you do when the experiment fail. "Hey guys look at this! It sucks...Don't both trying this." I keep most of my failures private unless they are spectacular enough to get a laugh.

I am getting ready for the summer markets, preparing to go to Ontario to visit with my daughter for a week and half a dozen other things, like planting the garden and arranging for a polymer clay art show next year. Designing market banners for others is one of the fun things about getting ready for summer markets is . Here is one I have been working on - It is different because the customer want it to be mostly illustration and explanation.

Back to work and getting something more significant to blog about.

2 comments:

fulgorine said...

If you have the courage to post them, failed experiments would probably be really interesting.

joan tayler said...

You are absolutely right. Very little is learned from victory. I will continue learning.