Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A Bird in the Hand

My bird in the hand

380 degrees in not good for bird.
Here is a little bird that I made while taking a break from production work. It is good to do something different now and then. It is also good to pay attention to what you are doing. Like not setting the oven to 380 degrees instead of 280. When I see heat  waves and the fumes rising from the oven I know that I have been pushing it a little to hard and I should be getting more sleep. Well one bird turning out okay. His insides a filled with tin foil to keep him from collapsing so that he would not have been as flat as his burnt brother even is I had broiled him too – which I didn’t.

This coming week end will be the beginning of the Farmers market season for me. I will be at the Trout Lake Market  on Saturday ( I am A22) and the Kitsilano Market on Sunday (I am P9) . If you are in Vancouver drop by and say “Hi”. You can get more information about Vancouver Farmers Market by looking at this web site.



1 comment:

Fiona said...

At least one is lovely. You know how I love your birds.