Saturday, June 16, 2012

Polishing off the Week with a Chameleon

Part of a weeks polishings
For the last couple of weeks I have been busy with craft business essentials that have nothing to do with innovation or production. At such times production and innovations are the rewards for spending the day on email, paper work and trying to make my Etsy shop work. Usually Saturday morning is my time of polishing up what I have worked on during the week.  I am working on a little tutorial for may stamps – just because it is small doesn’t mean that it doesn’t take a giant bite of time. I guess it takes time for anyone but it always looks easier when someone else does the work.

One of the things that has been taking time is Chameleon 20l3. Chameleon 2013 is an all polymer clay show at Seymour Art Gallery in North Vancouver, British Columbia Canada.  I will be writing more about this in the future but I just put the first post on the Chameleon 2013 blog a few days ago.

Gera Scott Chandler answered a few question but to see that them you will have to take a sneak look at the Chameleon 2013 blog.

http://www.seymourartgallery.com

No comments: