Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Stamp, Stamp, Stamp

Crab and Fish Swim Free - coming soon to ETSY
I realize that I am going to have to learn how to use stamps if I am going to recommend their use to other. Sure I have used stamp with ink but usual just for business. Mostly I use stamps to texture polymer clay and since I am a big fan of blind emboss it is a pretty simple process. I use stamp for mokumegane to but that is still not taking the stamp for much of a ride. In a few days I will be releasing some new designs and I hope that I will get some inspirational ideas from stamp users. I am serious considering taking a class or something. Maybe I have to look for on line tutorials.

This is similar to the situation that I was in with drop spindles a few years back. I had to take a spinning class so that I would have a better idea about how to make good spindles. Oh I do love to make tools and see what other people make with them.

No comments: