Monday, July 9, 2012

Flowers and Bugs in Your Hair

We are finally getting summer. I spent the week-end in my tent at a couple of entertaining markets:

West End Market of Saturday
Ladner Village Market on Sunday
 Saturday, the West End Farmers Market was full of people on there way to the bench which is no more than a ten minute walk away.

Sunday, Ladner Village Market had the usually carnival air. Great live band! Good food and lots to see. Next market in on July 22nd. If you are in the area. come for lunch and music, …oh, yes, you can visit me to.

At the Ladner one of my young customers modeled one of my new hair sticks.
An Friday I sent my first international whole sale order to Switzerland.

Life is sweet if a little rushed.




My young model
Closer up on Flowers and Bugs


No comments: