Friday, August 24, 2012

Getting Orders in Order

This was the day that I was going to work on the tutorial and post it but I got and order late yesterday that has make me put the tutorial off until next week. When it comes to sales the rule is that you have to flog your  before you blog. I don’t get all that many wholesale orders but when I good customer makes a request I like to give them what they want as soon as possible.
Beads modestly closed

What I did today for recreation was make three beads that open. This is an experiment that I have been longing to do. Here they are fresh from sanding and polishing. I think that I will try them on my usual adjustable cotton cord but there must be something better. I am afraid that the cord will wear out on the grommets. Only time will tell but I am please with this mark one attempt.


Bead revealing themselves

This is a market weekend so as usual it will be a wordless weekend – hopeful I will get some pictures. Thank goodness for my phone.


1 comment:

Vanessa said...

What a wonderful design for a bead! Inventive as always!