Friday, September 28, 2012

Crow verses Raven

There is no mold - everyone is an individual, right?
One of the most popular things that I make is a raven necklace that has 11 birds in it. It sells at the Craft House on Granville Island. This is one of the reasons that I was conditioning a lot of black clay. I spent a good part of the day making little birds and I have a lot more to go. Good thing I have a good novel to listen to.

 When I took that last finished necklace in to Craft House yesterday I was asked if the birds were ravens or crows? I know there are differences but I all ways ask the questioner which they prefer. What ever that is – raven or crow – that is what they are. Tomorrow more ravens/crows


1 comment:

Fiona said...

They are lovely. You know how much I like them. My crow earrings are much admired.