Monday, September 17, 2012

In Search of My desk

Cutting up the stamp image to create something new.

A thin needle to let the trapped air out.
So I get up at 3:30 AM ( not unusual for me.) I decide – tidy up – clay – yoga. I will be done by the time my husband gets up for work in two hours. 5:50 AM rolls around – no clay – no yoga but I can see the top of my desk.

I don’t think of myself as a slop but I realize many would think of me that way. I get working and the detritus of my life starts to cave in until my space feels restricted. So I spend those two hours this morning to clear my workspace – how I envy those with the discipline to put things back and the space to do it. Well this will be another goal. These challenges are a to keep slogging along.





Dogwood berries because they are so beautiful.

2 comments:

Linda Kothera said...

Your texture stamps are really nice. I want to get a couple more in the future and will keep yours in mind.

Deb Ross said...

The inro is beautiful! I'm making some, my very first. I'm waiting for your stamps to come in the mail, so I think I'll try this idea out when I get them.