Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Big and the Small of It

I have almost completed two larger enros. The little ones that I usually make are about 2 inches (5 cm) long. They were designed so the a tiny 4 gig USB drive will fit inside. They are sort of twenty first century locket that will take many pictures instead of the traditional two. They will also take any data that you care to put on them. I really like making the little ones but every now and then I make  a few larger ones. The two in the picture are more the size of the traditional enros and I am now trying to think of what kind of shoulder strap or belt I should finish them with. This might take a while because they aren’t  something I usually sell over the winter holiday season – who knows I might get them completed to but right now I an concentrating on buttons, knitting needles and shawl pins for a fibre show in October.  

No comments: