Thursday, September 6, 2012

Whoa Nelly and Blow Me Down

Some whistle awaiting organization.
My whistles were featured on Polymer Clay Daily! The suggestion there was that I write a tutorial on making whistles. I have a tutorial on making enro and bird beads in the works and at the moment I am just trying to make enough stock for the fall and winter craft sales. I will get around to making a tutorial but it will have to wait until next year.
It is great to see the enthusiasm out there but I have make too many commitments – or is the I should be committed. Anyway it will happen when it happens. What am I talking about, I just have to make it happen. Thank to all that have inquired about a tutorial and please be patient.

4 comments:

Luann Udell said...

The more I thought about it, the more I want to support you by BUYING a whistle! :^D
I just ordered the owl whistle from your Etsy site. I love that you said they are good for dogs. My dogs are very good at pretending they can't hear my feeble whistle. Now I'll show 'em!! :^)
hugs,
Luann

A Half-Baked Notion said...

Aha... I noticed that owl disappeared mighty fast! Hope Luann's dogs enjoy their new training aid. My cats raise an eyebrow to mine (that is huge acknowledgement from a feline LOL)

Linda Kothera said...

Hi! Just found your blog and I'm looking forward to following your posts. :-)
Linda from Physaria Designs

joan tayler said...

Hi Linda
Welcome to my blog. I am not sure how long before I get blogged down. I went to your site - very nice - I strive for your organization and co-ordination.
cheers
joan