|Shawl Pins better than expected|
That is what happened this week end. My treat was to finish the “Victorian Hops” cane that I started on Friday. The can didn’t turn out as well as I had hopes. Once I had my blend and looked at it objectively I realized that it would have been better done differently. I complete the cane anyway. Not as good as I hoped – I am not really a pink fan. I need a gradient with darker bits to be able to tolerate pink. Oh well it is all grist for the mill.
On the other hand the production shawl pins turned out better that I expected. I even got up enough of a head of steam to post some on Etsy. Production is a meditation, you don‘t expect anything but the product but that is often were my new ideas come from.