Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Knit City

My coupon for the swag bag and some of my buttons
Knit City is an event for knitters and other fibre lovers.  There are classes, lectures and a vendors  market this Saturday and Sunday.  There are lots of vendors with fabulous fibre, yummy yards and bodacious buttons.  It is the first time that I have done an event with this group and I am really looking forward to it. If you are among those that like to line up and be the first off the blocks, I believe there with be swag bags for the first 50 customers. If you make there come and say hello. I am in booth #28.


2 comments:

sharon said...

I'll be there but I doubt I will be able to stand getting there at 4 in the morning to line up for the oh so tempting swag bags. I will drop by your booth, and say hi, I'll be searching for a navy blue button for my cardigan to be. Loved the ones that you made and bloged about on July 19th. Please bring some!

joan tayler said...

Hi Sharon
I will bring those and more. If you don't see the ones you want please ask because I will not have enough room to put out samples on all of them. Looking forward to Saturday.