Friday, October 12, 2012

Such a Bright Light

12:00 noon - starting

4:00 PM getting there
Yesterday after delivering my package to be juried and went to the studio and packed today’s set up. I did the metal exercise of setting up in my head to make sure that I didn’t forget anything. I am suppose to have a check list, but I have packed so often that I don’t usually use one. I unpack at the Croatian Centre, got my display set up and then I realize that I didn’t bring any lights. I do this at the first indoor market every year. It least I am consistent. So back to the studio, nice little visit with Carmen who has been dying fibre all day, then back to finish up with the lights. I think that I will put some more buttons on cards this evening. That will be relaxing. The market doesn’t open until 11:00 so I will have time to do some stuff in the morning. And then I will see.



No comments: