Monday, January 7, 2013

Mellow Bargello

February will be a busy month. The Chameleon Polymer Clay Show is will be installed in a month and Horizons, our guilds biannual get together, is coming up in the middle of February. Right now I should be concentration on jurying for shows and market venues but I can’t help day dreaming about kicking back for a weekend of claying at Horizons.
One of the things that I am looking forward to is Carolyn Joy Good’s bargello demonstration. She is such a good teacher and efficient worker it is joy to watch her put things together just right.
Now back to getting my jury applications prepared – or perhaps that can wait until tomorrow…


1 comment:

2 Good Claymates said...

I am really looking forward to the Horizons retreat as well. Should be a real fun time. I miss getting together to clay since the last time was when I was out for Julie's workshop. Wow, where has the time gone?