Friday, January 25, 2013

On the Other Side of the Room

I have been busy preparing for Horizons and Chameleon, while on the other side of the room, my studio mate, Ray Opoff has been painting up a storm. This is the second painting that he has completed since we have moved into the studio. Pretty good for someone holding down and full time job besides making great paintings. I am inspired by his work. Though our work in so different in scale and medium we share a love of nature and things green.

2 comments:

2 Good Claymates said...

Wow! I love his work! I would certainly find it inspiring to look at that all day! Your studio looks awesome Joan. I hope it works out well for you.

Deb Ross said...

His work is gorgeous! Now you'll have ever changing scenery as he whips through his paintings. That's a great looking studio...I bet it will be more fun than being alone. Good luck!