Monday, February 11, 2013

Hatching a New Chameleon

A sneak peek at my new Chameleon stamp.
Yesterday was the official opening of the Chameleon show. It was well attended and a lot of fun, but by the time I got home I just wanted to put my feet up, so no blog post.

I have time to do something different now that the Chameleon show is safely installed and will be at Seymour Gallery until March 2nd. This Friday will be the first day of Horizons, our guild's biannual retreat. In honour of the Chameleon Show I have created a new stamp that will be available on Etsy next week.

Before I can do anything else I have to get somethings ready to jury for a Vancouver market. It is at the same time as the retreat so a friend will take my things in to be judged. Good to have friends who can help out in a pinch.

No comments: