Friday, March 1, 2013

100,000 Served

Today the counter on my blog said that I have just passed the 100,000 views. I have to celebrate this little triumph because I don't expect to earn an other decimal point. I want to thank those who follow my blog and I am going to start occasionally featuring them on my blog because I am honoured to have such neat people following my blog.
 ---------------------------------------
If you follow this blog and don't want me to mention your name or show your art please contact me and I will not do that. If I feature you and you don't like what I have written speak up.
 ---------------------------------------
Here is a heads up to " a thing a day" project that Cathy has been working on. Drop by her blog, Catrinket , to see some of the charming little creatures that she has created.

This reminds me it is about time to garden
Cathy is one of the few blog followers that I have actually met. She came to our guild retreat,  Horizons, with another American friend Shannon. Having these gals come and play  makes out guild international in a way.


3 comments:

Cathy said...

Hey, thanks Joan! I must say I had a great time at Horizons and learned a lot. Everyone was so wonderful--I can't wait until next year!

I've been having a fun time making my little critters...I'll probably keep on with it a bit, as well as doing other things.

Thanks again--It's an honor to be mentioned in your blog!

And congrats on 100,000 views!

--Cathy

joan tayler said...

Hey Cathy

It was great to have you participate in Horizons. The next one will be in 2015. We can't get it together to do it every year. I might just make it to Clay Camp this year.

joan

Cathy said...

D'oh! I knew that--wishful thinking on my part....

And I hope you make it to Clay Camp--you'll have a blast!