Saturday, July 20, 2013

Just Whistle

Whistle becoming an orchid
I have come to the realization that there is no way that I will be blogging every day while I am at Granville Island. During the ten hours a day I am there I make enough things from polymer clay that needs some finishing touches at home, that the rest of the day almost is fill up. I have also begun to reclaim my garden from the weeds.

I am happy how things are going though. I am trying a lot of new things and some of my whistle are taking a turn for the botanical.

Across from Granville Island on the Mainland - fish!

2 comments:

Judy Prine said...

I love your whistles. I wish you would make a tutorial to make the basic whistle. I have tried a few times and it just won't sing. I'm sure there are many PC artists who would purchase a whistle tutorial and be very grateful.
Thank you for your wonderful blog.
Judy Prine.

joan tayler said...

Hi Judy

I do intend to eventually write a tutorial but I need to get a little more information so that I will know why whistles work and how to make corrections. I am sort of flying by the seat of my pants when I make them though it has taken years to get where I am now.
Be patient.

cheers
joan