Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Over the Hump Day

I am half way through my August two week stint at Granville Island Market The ten hour days leave me little time to blog. I thought that  I would be able to blog while I was there but it is proving difficult. I am not able to overcome distractions when it comes to bogging. Luckily I cannot be distracted from making things with clay.  Here are some of the thing coming off my table.

Whistles and bowls made at the market.
The company is great, the atmosphere always interesting and I am thoroughly enjoying the experience. I will be at the market until next Tuesday, August the 27ith. I have a friend looking after my table today and that is why I am able to write this. She also helps me out on Friday and Saturday afternoons. Thanks Lorene I don't think
I would be able to do this without you.

No comments: